We have IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for Line Sorters!
Apple Valley Waste / Recycling is the area’s leading recycling company, and our employees are not just a part of our family but a part of our communities as well. We are looking for motivated and hardworking individuals that take pride in giving back to our communities with the safe and responsible recycling of our communities’ recyclable trash.
What We Offer-
- We provide an essential service to our communities year-round.
- Stable and Competitive pay with family benefits, 401 (k) with company match, vacation, and a great management team that trains you for future growth.
- On the job training
- Paid time off to include holidays.
- Individual and Family Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options.
- Life Insurance Options.
- Weekly Pay / Direct Deposit
- $11.75 Hourly rate
- $1000 sign on bonus
- Manually sort recyclable materials into appropriate piles according to cardboard, plastic bottles, aluminum cans, and paper.
- Feed material into conveyor.
- Assist and coordinate with Supervisor or/and Line lead the cleaning of the screens, conveyor, and surrounding sorting line.
- Participate in the safety programs and follow all safety rules set by Apple Valley Waste.
- This is a full time, year-round position. A typical work schedule for this position is 7:00am–5:30pm Monday-Friday (Saturday as needed).
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Ability to stand for an 8–12-hour shift.
- Able to lift objects to shoulder height weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Good eye hand coordination and the dexterity to grasp and move items quickly and repeatedly.
Job Type: Full-time