IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for safety-conscious CDL-B truck swing drivers
Apple Valley Waste is the area’s leading trash company, and our CDL-B truck drivers are not only a part of our family but a part of our communities as well. We are seeking motivated and hardworking Class B swing truck drivers to serve the community by removing trash safely and efficiently operating rear load, front load, and roll off garbage trucks on our municipal streets, alleyways, highways, customer sites, and construction sites.
Apple Valley Waste offers CDL-B swing truck drivers:
- $18-$20 hourly rate (negotiable based on experience)
- Steady, year-round work
- 401 (k) with company match
- On the job training w/room for growth
- Paid time off with holidays
- Individual and family health, dental, vision insurance options
- Life insurance options
- Weekly pay / direct deposit
- $500 sign on bonus + $500 after 90-day successful work completion
- Must have a valid Class B CDL license with a current DOT valid medical certificate.
- Minimum of 2 years of previous commercial driving experience and a clean driving record
- Able to pass a D.O.T. Pre-Employment drug test and willing to participate in a random drug testing program
- Ability to read, write and verbally communicate in English
- Able to lift objects to shoulder height weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Able to operate lever hand controls for hydraulic machinery
- Available to work 6 days per week
- Required to work overtime as designated by supervisor