IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! We are looking for safety-conscious truck swing drivers to join our team.
Our drivers are responsible for the safe and efficient operation of rear load, front load and roll off garbage trucks on municipal streets and alleyways as well as highways, customer sites and construction sites. Drivers must be able to follow a route sheet and update their supervisor on an ongoing basis of daily progress. Drivers are expected to provide courteous customer service and be capable of communicating clearly with customers, dispatchers and supervisors. Drivers must be able to perform pre-trip and post-trip commercial motor vehicle inspections and fill out daily federally-mandated and route paperwork completely and accurately. All drivers are responsible for keeping truck cabs and body clean according to company standards and works other duties as assigned. Must have the ability to operate other equipment as needed.
- Exposed to outdoor elements in all weather conditions including heat, snow, cold, rain and wind.
- Works on uneven ground on improved and unimproved surfaces.
- Exposed to moving automobile traffic while working outside of the truck.
- Exposed to moving machinery, noise and vibration.
- Potential for working in highly congested areas of traffic.
- Must have a valid Class B CDL license with a current DOT valid medical certificate.
- Minimum of 2 years of previous commercial driving experience and a clean driving record.
- Able to pass a D.O.T. Pre-Employment drug test and willing to participate in a random drug testing program.
- Ability to read, write and verbally communicate in the English language.
- Able to lift objects to shoulder height weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Able to operate lever hand controls for hydraulic machinery.
- Available to work 6 days per week.
- Required to work overtime as designated by supervisor.
- Competitive Salary - Negotiable based on experience.
- Paid Time Off/Paid Holidays.
- Individual and Family Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options.
- 401K Retirement Planning Options.
- Life Insurance Options.
- Stable Work Year-Round.
- Great Management Team.
- Room for growth within the Organization
Job Type: Full-time