IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for 1ST SHIFT! Hours for the 1st shift are between 7:00am-5:30pm, Monday through Friday and overtime as needed. We offer great benefits – Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance for You and Your Family, 401K Retirement Planning Options, Room for Growth in the Organization and a Salary that is Negotiable Based on Experience.
We are looking for a qualified employee that can operate a wide variety of equipment vehicles that are typically found at a material recovery facility: forklift, skid steer, loader.
- Follows appropriate standard operating procedures as guideline for operating and maintaining vehicle
- Operates equipment in compliance with the company operating safety policies and procedures.
- Conducts routine equipment inspections and preventative maintenance on equipment; maintains accurate records
- Moves and positions raw materials and finished components with use of material moving equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work various hours and flexible shifts when needed.
- Follows all safety procedures as set by Gold Medal Environmental and OSHA.
- Helps maintain cleanliness of facility and maintenance areas.
- Ability to follow instructions and work with limited supervision.
- Education: None Required
- Experience: 1-3 years’ experience operating a Front Loader, Skid Steer, or Sit- Down Forklift.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) most of the work day; Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds occasionally; Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements most of the work day. The normal setting for this job is: shop or field. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Competitive Salary - Negotiable based on experience.
- Paid Time Off/Paid Holidays.
- Individual and Family Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options.
- 401K Retirement Planning Options.
- Life Insurance Options.
- Great Management Team.
- Room for growth within the Organization
Job Type: Full-time