Ready to get off the road and be home every day? Join Apple Valley Waste!
Apple Valley Waste has IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for ALL Class B Drivers!
Apple Valley Waste is the area’s leading trash company, and our CDL-B truck drivers are not only a part of our family but a part of our communities as well. We are seeking motivated and hardworking Class B truck drivers to serve the community by removing trash safely and efficiently operating rear load, front load, and roll off garbage trucks on our municipal streets, alleyways, highways, customer sites, and construction sites.
Apple Valley Waste offers CDL-B truck drivers:
- Stable and competitive pay
- 401 (k) with company match
- On the job training
- Paid time off with holidays
- Individual and family health, dental, vision insurance options
- Life insurance options
- Weekly pay / direct deposit
- $18-$20 hourly rate (negotiable based on experience)
- $500 sign on bonus + $500 after 90-day successful work completion
This is a full time, year-round position with typical work schedule being Monday-Friday (occasional Saturdays) with nightly home time. Approximately 50-60 hour work week.
- Valid Class B CDL license with a current DOT valid medical certificate.
- Minimum 1 year of previous commercial driving experience and clean driving record.
- Able to lift objects to shoulder height weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Able to operate lever hand controls for hydraulic machinery.
- Basic knowledge of truck components to complete pre and post trip inspections.