Ready to get off the road and be home every day? Join Apple Valley Waste!
Apple Valley Waste has IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for ALL Class B Drivers in Kearneysville, WV, area!
Apple Valley Waste is the area’s leading trash company, and our CDL-B truck drivers are not only a part of our family but a part of our communities as well. We are seeking motivated and hardworking Class B truck drivers to serve the community by removing trash safely and efficiently operating rear load, front load, and roll off garbage trucks on our municipal streets, alleyways, highways, customer sites, and construction sites.
What We Offer-
- We provide an essential service to our communities year-round.
- Stable and Competitive pay with family benefits, 401 (k) with company match, vacation, and a great management team that trains you for future growth.
- On the job training
- Paid time off to include holidays.
- Individual and Family Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options.
- Life Insurance Options.
- Weekly Pay / Direct Deposit
- $22 Hourly rate (Negotiable based on experience)
- $1000 sign on bonus
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to safely operate a garbage truck on specified routes to collect solid waste.
- This is a position requiring lifting and climbing in and out of the truck.
- Ability to read route sheets and service each customer identified on the sheet or assigned by the dispatcher.
- This is a full time, year-round position. A typical work schedule for this position is Monday-Friday (Occasional Saturday as needed) with the driver being home every evening.
- Approximately 50- 60hour work week
- Must have a valid Class B CDL license with a current DOT valid medical certificate.
- Minimum of 1 years of previous commercial driving experience and a clean driving record.
- Able to lift objects to shoulder height weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Able to operate lever hand controls for hydraulic machinery.
- Basic knowledge of truck components to complete pre and post trip inspections.
Job Type: Full-time