IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR CDL-B ROLL OFF TRUCK DRIVERS -- SIGN ON BONUS!
Experienced roll off truck drivers with Class A or B license needed to join Apple Valley Waste, the area’s leading trash removal company. Service area includes Maryland, DC, and Northern Virginia with excellent benefits and an even better work environment! Our CDL-B and CDL-A truck drivers are not only a part of our family but also a part of our communities as well. We are seeking motivated and hardworking Class A or B truck drivers to serve the community by removing trash safely and efficiently operating roll off garbage trucks on our municipal streets, alleyways, highways, customer sites, and construction sites.
Apple Valley Waste offers CDL-B truck drivers:
- $18-$20 hourly rate (negotiable based on experience)
- Average 50-58 hours per week (overtime paid at time and a half)
- Steady, year-round work
- 401 (k) with company match
- On the job training w/room for growth
- Paid time off with holidays
- Individual and family health, dental, vision insurance options
- Life insurance options
- Weekly pay / direct deposit
- BONUSES: $500 sign on bonus after 90-day successful work completion + $500 after successful 6-month review period
- Must have a valid Class B or A CDL license with a current DOT valid medical certificate.
- Minimum of 1 year of roll off driving experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of previous commercial driving experience and clean driving record.
- Able to pass a D.O.T. pre-employment drug test and willing to participate in a random drug testing program.
- Ability to read, write and verbally communicate in English.
- Able to lift objects to shoulder height weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Able to operate lever hand controls for hydraulic machinery.
- Available to work 6 days per week.
- Required to work overtime as designated by supervisor.