IMMEDIATE OPENINGS WITH SIGN ON BONUS!
We are looking for safety-conscious roll off drivers to join our team.
Experienced roll off drivers needed to join our growing company. Service area includes Maryland, DC and Northern Virginia. We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off and life insurance as well as a 401K. Overtime is paid at time and a half.
Candidates must possess a valid CDL (A or B) license, have a minimum of 1 year of roll off experience and have driven a commercial vehicle for at least 3 years. Most drivers average 50-58 hours per week.
- Exposed to outdoor elements in all weather conditions including heat, snow, cold, rain and wind.
- Works on uneven ground on improved and unimproved surfaces.
- Exposed to moving automobile traffic while working outside of the truck.
- Exposed to moving machinery, noise and vibration.
- Potential for working in highly congested areas of traffic.
- Must have a valid Class B or A CDL license with a current DOT valid medical certificate.
- Minimum of 1 year of roll off driving experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of previous commercial driving experience and a clean driving record.
- Able to pass a D.O.T. Pre-Employment drug test and willing to participate in a random drug testing program.
- Ability to read, write and verbally communicate in the English language.
- Able to lift objects to shoulder height weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Able to operate lever hand controls for hydraulic machinery.
- Available to work 6 days per week.
- Required to work overtime as designated by supervisor.
- Competitive Salary - Negotiable based on experience.
- Overtime is paid at time and a half.
- Paid Time Off/Paid Holidays.
- Individual and Family Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options.
- 401K Retirement Planning Options.
- Life Insurance Options.
- Stable Work Year-Round.
- Great Management Team.
- Room for growth within the Organization
- $500 bonus for successful completion of 90 day probationary period
- $500 bonus for successful completion of 6 month review period